Sunday, 16 March 2008
kaias first movie
So last night I decided at the last minute to go see a movie.....by myself.....im a loser but it was nice being alone!! I saw the Great Debaters. It was pretty good. Typical Denzel movie. Predictable. So today......Kaia and I went to the movies. We saw a veggie tale movie. It was boring. There were like 2 funny parts. anyway, it was kaia's first movie and she did great. She sat in the seat and ate her popcorn and drank her drink. When music came on she danced in the aisle. She was pretty funny. I was proud of her. we ended up leaving about 10 minutes early but only b/c she told me she wanted to go home...when we got to the parking lot, she said, " mommy come on, lets go watch a movie and eat some popcorn." hahaha anyway it was a nice 1st movie experience. SHE MAKES ME HAPPY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment