Saturday, 27 September 2008

LONG TIME.....

OKAY its been a long time............ ROberto is gone now for 7 months....but its almost down to six already WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO..... My birthday is coming up in about 34 days or so...then THanksgiving, kaias birthday, Ava's birthday then the holidays...... IF there is ever a good time for Rob to be deployed, this will be it... It should fly by these next couple of months.....i hope anyway...... so we got a dog...shes a weiner dog (i have always hated weiner dogs) but shes a spolied brat. her name is polly petunia pocket......shes kinda cute :) she wears a necklace with sequins and a flower and likes to be carried everywhere.....everything i dont need right now, but she kinda completes the family.... ummm i dont know what else is new.....ava has 4 teeth coming up on top, and she will probably be walking soon, Kaia is getting a little crazy and i think i t has something to do with rob being gone....but we are all doing great!!! JUst keeping as busy as possible....

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I forgot to tell you LOVE the name for the dog! And ain't it wierd how fast they get under your heart?

Missing you guys!!!! I need your address! I want to send Kaia and Ava a note and I have NOTHING in the black book!

kissey kissey kissey