So, everyone is entitled to an opinion. First off, let me say that all politicians are liars and cheaters. They probably tell the truth 40 percent of time if that. I may be naive when it comes to politics as I am just now getting into it after what has happened in the last few years. I dont even know if I am going to vote. Our country is so deep right now....im not sure either one is right for the job....
John McCain is against abortion, yet he has never supported any legislation that would prevent unintended pregnancy which would reduce the need for abortion. He opposed legislation that would teach students about abstinence. With a world full of idiots, you would think they would want to teach people about sexual education....it would scare half the high school kids away from sex if they could be a little more graphic......
Obama has no experience......Palin has no experience.....And im sure she will be the next president when McCain dies.....hes pretty close to 100 years old hahhhaha..... I would totally rather have Obama president than Palin. TOTALLY....
Our country is founded on religious freedom - it doesn't specify that freedom is for only specific, popular religions, but rather ALL of them. We, as a country of voters, should be paying attention to what our next president is going to do about education, health care, social security, and getting our troops home, and the environment....
I dontknow how each candidate stands on every issue. Once I research it, i will figure it out. Im pretty open minded and whichever candidate strikes my fancy will be the one I vote for. Its thats easy.
2 comments:
BRANDEE!!!!!
I love you I love you I love you
but 'Obamba rather than palin'??!! You know he was the 2nd greatest 'money getter' from the 'Fannie mae/whatever Flay' stuff???? And he's going to lead the enonomy??
While I agree that polititions are liars, Palin is a breath of fresh air. She is what had me going again for the Republicans again. She is open and loud and so me. That's why I'm afraid she'll be chewed up and spit out tonight.
I agree, she managed a house on $56K a year until she became governor. She knows middle-class she is one.
Post a Comment