Friday, 10 October 2008

lots......






So we have stayed pretty busy and 1 month has already gone by!! 6 more to go!!! Yesterday, the girls and I went to the zoo.. they had a blast. well kaia did!! Ava laughed at the goats a couple times and she was happy when we went to the restaurant to eat pizza...piggy...speaking of piggy, i found kaias halloween costume from 2 years ago so im thinking that is what ava is gonna be this year. Kaia picked out a pumpkin fairy costume..i guess you can throw wings on anything and make it a fairy...anyway its super cute!!! SOOO ava decided to climb up my moms stairs this morning....ALL THE WAY!!!! So its time to keep the gate up at my house. Polly is GONE!!!! i am too anal about a clean house to have her peeing and pooping all over the house. I only have 2 eyes and i normally have one on kaia and one on ava. Im really not too sad about it either. I knew i should have listened to everyone, she was not what we needed right now.... she is in a good home now though !! One of avas teeth up top popped out...3 more to go, they should be out in the next couple of days. We are going to the pumpkin patch tonight....well the housing "pumpkin patch" so we will see how that goes. I think I am going to take them to the real one sometime this week.


Last weekend I went to see the Chiefs get murdered by the panthers.....It was my first NFL experience and WILL NOT be my last... I had a blast..... My dad called me on Friday and asked if i wanted to go with him since he had an extra ticket...i told him probably not...i was sure my mom wouldnt watch the kids so i told him to call her and ask her....he called back and was like "YOU'RE IN" hahahaha anyway Tony Gonzalez nodded his head at me...he was on the bus and i was on the street, i was like ohhhh myyyy gosshhhhh dad thats tony!!! and he looked at me and nodded his head....AHHHHHHHH crazy!! it was awesome!!


Lets see what else?? like I said we have been busy...We hang out with our neighbors alot...they are really cool and the guy is just like rob, they have THE SAME cockiness....its kinda like rob never left..hahahaha They are like the same people....its kinda weird....but yeah they have a 5 year old and a 3 year old...kaia LOVES them....its nice for her to actually have some friends....poor thing has been deprived....and all my friends kids are little brats..i dont want to even get into that....okay i need to stop writing. We have to go to the commissary then to the pumpkin patch..... busy busy busy

1 comment:

Jackie said...

It is too awesome that you put pictures on your blog!!! I'm doing the screen saverr thing and the only access I have at work for pictures is from the blogs. Got ones from when we went there, but now . . .


Glad you're so busy!
kissey kissey kissey