soo it started getting cold here. The last few weeks have been in the 70's or 80's, now its like we are living in england again....cold, windy, cloudy, then rainy.....now im sick...and miserable. Im real tense, and every little thing kaia does makes me sooooo mad. And the sad part is, shes been real sweet. poor kaia.
You know how i roll, when it gets cold, i dye my hair dark....so there it is, pay no attention to my no-maked-up face, just loook at the dark depressing hair.... We went to Busch Gardens again last weekend, it was the last day they were open until spring. Fun fun.....kaia did gymnastics, the one pic is her on the bars, she did soooooo good....ava just wasnt having sitting there for an hour.....so we are gonna figure something out. Kaia will be starting gymnastics soon.....pretty exciting. im just being a miserable pessimistic person right now. In a few days i will be happy!!! thats about it.
1 comment:
That's so funny that you call your hair depressing. That's the color I go with. Ha!
Sorry you're sick , but I can't thank you enough for the pictres.
gee, wonder what I want for christmas?
What should I get the girls?
Post a Comment