
So my birthday was AWESOME!!! One of the best b-days i have ever had. The kids and I woke up. I asked Kaia what today was, She said trick or treat day! I said yeah and my b-day. she said no its my birthday....im like nooooooo its my birthday...and it went on and on! hahahaha so we go downstairs and there is a knock at the door. My girlfriend Jamie from England was at the front door with Balloons and a giftbag!! ( she didnt come for my b-day, her and her husband are here for 5 weeks for some navy school) annyway shes like HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and she handed me the bag. Inside was nail polish remover, Shes like girl you need to get those nasty toes fixed. She said see ya later, i have the kids and i already bought you a pedicure up the street, GO!! I was like ohhhhhhh thanks!!!!! hahaha so i go and had a nice relaxing time, i had about 15 people call me to tellme happy birthday. I felt so special. Then when i got home, there were flowers at the front door....FROM ROB!!!! And the kids were soooooo good. Just had a busy day getting the house cleaned at stuff, Then jamie and eric came over with some other friends from england, and they made me dinner. We went trick or treating. Kaia had a blast!!! I got the kids to bed and my mom came over to watch the girls so I could go out with my girlfriends!!! It was such a great day!!!!!!! I just wish rob was here to share it with me....This will be birthday number 6 that he has missed due to being deployed or being at work. Today is football day and then dinner with the family. Great weekend!!! oh yeah i was a pirate by the way!!
1 comment:
What a rooten m-in-law I am!!! I totally spaced it! Could you try to move that to a day when I'm not trying to get so much done? You think?
Happy late birthday! And again, the pictures are too cool!
btw - you look too cute in that outfit!
Post a Comment