Tuesday, 4 November 2008

Election Day

So today is the big day!! I still wasnt sure who i was voting for when i got to the poll site. I only waited 5 minutes. My neighbor went like an hour and a half before me and waited for about an hour. The guy told me I came at a good time. I was like heck yes i did~!!!!

So all of the volunteers were very nice and very chipper. There were about 20 workers there. You know all of them are voting for different candidates, yet they put their political differences aside while everyone casts their votes. The last 2 years these 2 candidates have been battling it out and today is the day they have been waiting for. Im hoping that no matter who wins, the country will be fine. But anyway is was nice to see everyone so happy and cheerful (even the voters) when everyone obviously has different views...just cool...im a nerd i know!!

No comments: