Thursday, 6 November 2008
crazy week huh ?
SO the reason for blogging is to let things out, say what you want. Most people cant say what they want to say unless they are writing it out. I'm not a great speaker or a great writer, but i would much rather write things, than speak them. I don't take anything personally. I respect that everyone has their own opinions. i certainly have mine. Most of the time they differ from everyone elses opinion, yet I'm still a very open minded person. I take criticism pretty well (most the time) and listen to people when they speak their minds....but when i have a question about why they feel that way, i like answers. Jaci wrote something on her blog and i wrote her privately about the issue i had with it. We had a VERY civil discussion. Everything is fine. No hard feelings on my side and I dont think there are any on hers. We are 2 completely different people with different ways of thinking, yet she is still my sister :) We have only been together once and it was awesome. I think i had the best thanksgiving EVER!! I cant wait until we can all get together again. Families arent supposed to agree on everything, thats what makes them tick! We havent spent much time together but I want you all to know that i love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awesome post!!! Couldn't have said it better myself!!! Hopefully next fall we will see each other again!!!
You are all WRONG!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Love yah
Rob
Post a Comment