So politics is a sore subject : ) I will just stick with the family.... I took the girls to the real pumpkin patch on Sunday. They had a blast! There was a gigantic pile of hay..well like a mountain of hay...kaia had soooo much fun burying herself, she didnt even want to leave to go on the hayride. I love good wholesome family fun!!!! Well minus one : ( Our phone bill was 245 dollars from rob calling on the cell phone so i told him to keep the phone calls to about 3 minutes a piece when he pulls into port next time.... sad but we cant afford that every month or so!!!
Ava has 3 teeth up top now. poor thing is suffering. I also forgot to put the gate up and she was hanging out in her room upstairs. Im glad i went up there, it would be a long fall down the stairs.... so now the gate is ALWAYS up.
Getting excited for halloween..it is my fav holiday of course b/c its my b-day. And its on a friday night!!! wooo hoooo
We are going to start walking around "mt trashmore" on tuesdays and thursdays with my sisters and ex stepmom..(haha thats funny.) Im sure you dont know what mt trashmore is....when my mom was growing up, there was a landfill. The city got a a bright idea to make it a big park so they covered the trash with grass and made a huge mountain..it sounds gross but its a cool place. Lots of parks and big lake....fun to fly kites on windy days on top of the mountain.. When it used to snow, my mom would take me and we would "fly" down the mountain on pool floats.....they banned it now of course b/c people would sled right into the lake....but man that was soooooo much fun. anywhoooo time for kiddie baths! just wanted to write a bit!!!
2 comments:
I love that picture of you and Ava!!!!! Its so cute!!! That place definitely sounds interesting to see!!! Hope you guys have fun!!!!!
MORE PICTURES FOR MY SLIDESHOW!!!!
Wadda woman you are!!
That looked so cool. And I'll bet it's even cold there! We're coolin here at 80 degrees.
When robert was at desert storm, our phone bill was over $900.00. Man!
need $$ for phone bills?
Post a Comment