Sorry it has been so long.....nothing much going on.....Kaia has been AWFUL the last couple of weeks...but the last 2 days she has been alot better... Ava is too much. She is hilarious, she just dances and sings all the time. She goes and plays with Kaia in her room. Its kinda nice that they play together....but then kaia ruins the moment by dragging her on the floor or picking her up....ughhhhh I just need to remember that Rob will be home soon!!!! about a month and a half actually :) so yeah just waiting on spring to get here so we can get out of the house. Lately, we have only been going to the store...i think we are all getting cabin fever. I HATE WINTER!!!!!!!!! hoping the next duty station is Hawaii :) okay well time to get kaia settled down. oh yeah for some reason my comp isnt accepting the memory card and thats why i havent put any pics up in quite awhile. so yeah thats about it!!!!!!
Sunday, 1 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ok so I swear I commented on all your blogs!!! It was probably me wanting too, knowing what I was gonna say and got sidetracked by the kids!! I hate when that happens!!!! And I hear ya about cabin fever!!! I cant wait until we can play out in the backyard!!!!! And so glad its close to Rob coming home!!!
I've planted my garden.
just think on it - - if you lived here, you'd be turning on the air conditioner.
Post a Comment