Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Bail Outs

So yeah, this entire thing had me upset when Bush did it, and now that Obama has conducted this on massive proportions....... Makes me nervous for the future of this country. I keep asking myself this question; If the government wants to save this country, then why are they rewarding compainies for bad buisness practices by bailing them out? If they were to redistribute the wealth to every tax paying citizen, wouldn't that make more sence? I know when I got my check from Bush, we paid off bills. I think that 700 Billion redistributed to the people would pay off the houses they owe money on, thus making the consumer happy, making the banks happy becuase the loans are paid, and so are they....... Economics at it's finest, put the consumer first, amazing how that works. Thats why I will never be involved in government. My Brain works.

No comments: