Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Invincible

Today I had a bit of an epiphany. Brandee and I will make it. Everyone said we were too young and we’d be divorced in a year. We are getting ready to stare 5 years Married in the face together and will continue to push though the year’s together holding hands the whole way through. When I married this woman over 4 years ago, I didn’t know what I was getting. She is a woman who is devoted to her children and her husband, always putting herself last. All I knew when we got married is that we loved being together and wanted that feeling to last as long as possible. Life moved on and so we grew up with the times. We learned how to adapt and overcome every trial together. Deployments, children we weren’t ready for; we accepted the hand we had been dealt and loved every second of it. Granted life will continue to throw obstacles in our path, and during the struggles that will pull us down; we will use these chances to turn things around. And we will do that, hand in hand, rocking away the years in our Cracker Barrel Rockers :) I can truly say that together we’re invincible.

No comments: