So i noticed nobody commented on Avas b-day pics...they are 2 posts down. Guessing you just didnt see them. Here are a couple pics..mostly kaia being goofy as usual. And Ava giving "the look." Not much going on. Of course the girls are about to leave and i am super nervous but need this so bad. A couple of days would have been nice, but thats not really fair to Jackie :) I know the kids will have a blast!
Thursday, 8 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that first one of Kaia is ADORABLE!!! And I love the pics of Avs's "looks"!!!!! They are too cute!!!!! Oh .. and Jackie is bringing them and your Christmas presents when she comes up!!!! Hope you guys like them!!!
OMIWORD!!! Aren't they way too cute!!!! I LOVE Ava's 'look'. And that kaia . . .what a ham!
I', so excited!
And you know, I did put Ava's birthday stuff on my screen saver . . . guess since I'm not at work, I space junk off!
THANK YOU for the pictures!
Post a Comment