Going a little crazy here. The kids have been great! But me not having any break is getting to me. I'm looking into daycare for the girls for a couple hours a week. I am interviewing 2 ladies tomorrow. Rob is nagging me subliminally that he wants another care package soon. I cant really haul in a couple boxes and 2 kids into the post office, unless someone is with me or the kids aren't there. My to-do list keeps getting bigger and bigger. When i scratch one thing off my list there are 5 more things that i write down. Kaia starts gymnastics on Friday..well its a trial run to see if she likes it. I am also doing her b-day party there this year. They have a 16,000 square foot gym full of mats and trampolines and lots of foam pits to flip into...i think i am going to have more fun than the kids : ) Mondays are normally shopping days. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, we walk around Mt Trashmore. Thursday night, i have a bunch of girls come over to eat dinner and watch Grey's Anatomy. Fridays are normally pretty busy, this Saturday we are going to Busch Gardens. We went last Sunday too. That's where the pics are from. When I'm stuck in the house, I complain that I'm bored. When i am running around all week, I complain that we are too busy. Is there a happy medium?
I hate monotony. Schedules make me cringe. I like to be a little spontaneous and do things we wouldn't normally do.
I just have like 20,000 little thoughts in my head at one time. My brain is slowly frying...kinda sauteing haha!!! It will all get better. I always tell people to shut up when they complain about dumb things...I'm sure that is what I'm doing right now. Its just super hard to do alone..kudos to all those single mothers out there and the women who man a household while their husband is deployed.... craziness!!!! Time to give baths!! Maybe tonight I can watch the shows I have been DVRing for the last 6 weeks :)
1 comment:
ha!!!
Gymnastics!!! How cool is that??? And she will be way awesome in it. Those little steel legs she's had since birth . . .
I LOVE the pictures. Thank you thank you thank you. Ava is adorable! And Kaia is, as always, my sweet kaia. I miss them so much!
Sing my song to Ava, k? And tell Kaia I think of her every single time I see a 'Kaia tree'.
Thanks Brandee. You hang in, girl.
BTW . . . have we figured out a way to get them here?
Post a Comment